- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
About the Firm
Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP (PBFCM) has been in business since 1970. We represent more than 2‚000 governmental entities in Texas – school districts‚ cities‚ counties‚ hospital districts‚ appraisal districts and special districts. We have grown steadily every year. We currently have 11 offices across Texas‚ with over 50 attorneys and more than 400 employees. Founded on the principles of honesty and ethical conduct‚ our success is due to our refusal to deviate from these core values.
Our Houston office has an immediate opening for a Reconciliation Specialist. This is a new position that will be managing bank accounts for a new line of business. Ability to adapt, and be innovative through problem solving is essential. Position has the ability to grow in responsibilities based on the abilities of the individual selected.
• Daily bank and Credit Card reconciliations
• Other duties, running queries, reporting, and special projects as assigned
• Continuous review of processes for improvement
• Two or more years' experience in bank reconciliations or with college level credit hours in Accounting or a discipline related to the requirements of the position is preferred. Will consider the equivalent combination of job experience & education that demonstrates the ability to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Detail orientation with the ability to multi-task
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Very good to excellent with Excel and MS Office
• Great Plains/Dynamics GP Experience a plus
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings
Sign Up For Job Alerts!