- Legal CAD
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
About the Firm
Perdue, Brandon, Fielder, Collins and Mott LLP (PBFCM) has been in business since 1970. We represent more than 2‚000 governmental entities in Texas – school districts‚ cities‚ counties‚ hospital districts‚ appraisal districts and special districts. We have grown steadily every year. We currently have 11 offices across Texas‚ with over 50 attorneys and more than 400 employees. Founded on the principles of honesty and ethical conduct‚ our success is due to our refusal to deviate from these core values.
About the Opportunity
Our Houston office has an immediate opening for a Litigation Associate.
- Working with and under the direction of a partner on: Motion practice, discovery, writing briefs, depositions, trial work, appellate process and client interaction
- Some travel required
- Familiarity with open meetings, public information act and other law applicable to local government entities.
- Recently licensed with some experience, will consider exceptional candidates awaiting bar results
- Excellent writing and research skills
- Must have a strong work ethic, organizational skills and be a self-starter
Please attach a writing sample as well as your resume to the application.