- Garland, TX, USA
- Part Time
medical, dental, vision, PTO
Law Firm seeking a Receptionist for its Garland, Texas office.
About our Firm
Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP is a law firm focused on government collection matters. Since our founding in 1970 in Texas we have grown steadily adding client's, attorneys, and trained support staff. Presently we have 12 offices in Texas with more than 400 employees including over 50 attorneys. Founded on the principles of hard-work, honesty, and ethical conduct our success is due to our refusal to deviate from these core values.
- Greet all guests and visitors.
- Handle incoming calls.
- Perform general administrative duties.
- Assist other administrative staff with overflow work.
- Receive, log and deliver incoming deliveries and overnight packages.
- This position will also be responsible for performing other related support duties/office tasks, such as processing mail, faxing, emailing, etc.
Job Skills Requirements:
- Excellent oral communication skills.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Must be well organized.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work 20 hours per week, between the hours of 8:30 am - 5pm - Monday through Friday.
Desired Qualifications: High School Diploma or equivalent familiarity with Microsoft Word and Outlook.
Compensation: To be determined based on experience.