About the Firm
Perdue Brandon Fielder Collins and Mott LLP (PBFCM) has been in business since 1970. We represent more than 2‚000 governmental entities in Texas -- school districts‚ cities‚ counties‚ hospital districts‚ appraisal districts and special districts. We have grown steadily every year. We currently have 11 offices across Texas with over 50 attorneys and more than 400 employees. Founded on the principles of honesty and ethical conduct‚ our success is due to our refusal to deviate from these core values.
PBFCM has an immediate opportunity for a Fines and Fees Collector in our Amarillo office, located near I-40 and Georgia.
Responsibilities for this position include:
1. Aid in the collection of unpaid citations and/or court assessed fines and fees. The employee will be responsible for researching and contacting debtors. Good phone skills as well as knowledge of various computer skills a must.
A successful candidate will have:
1. Excellent organizational, people, and phone skills;
2. Ability to work independently and accurately with strong task focus;
3. General high school education or equivalent, although vocational training in legal support is a plus;
4. 0-2 years of related work experience; and
5. Knowledge of and experience with Microsoft Office Suite, including word processing competence and accuracy.
6. Bilingual a plus!
1. Part time positions available;
2. Flexible scheduling;
3. Perfect for students, stay at home parents.